Bronzer is my absolute best friend all year round! I love having that summer glow and looking like I just walked off a beach. Bronzer can be amazing but there’s a fine line between too much and too little. Here are some quick tips for getting the best out of your bronzer!
1. Use a light hand. Build it up slowly and gradually.
2. Focus on the parts of your face that the sun naturally hits.
3. Using either a contour brush or a rounded face brush apply just under the cheek bones, then blend upwards onto the cheeks.
4. You can then work the bronzer along the temple and top of your forehead to give a natural glow.
5. As Kim Kardashian (the contour queen) advises, imagine you have a number three starting from the middle of your forehead, ending in the centre of your chin.
We hope this helps! xx